Location: Margam, Port Talbot area
Rate of pay: Grade H1 to H4
Hours per week: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Community Lives Consortium is a Registered Charity and Domiciliary Care Agency that provides support for people with a learning or physical disability to live the life they choose in their own home within the community of Swansea and Neath & Port Talbot. We are currently looking for a flexible and committed Registered Care Home Manager to provide a quality service to the people we support.
Supporting documentation (please click on the link below):
Are you looking for a rewarding job, CLC are looking for Registered Care Home Manager who has overall Management
responsibility for the running of a 4 bed Care Home ensuring the support provided is in accordance with the individual service user plans and personal outcomes.
Our values are aimed at treating the people we support as individuals. If you share our values we would like you to join our team!
We are currently recruiting a Female Registered Care Home Manager in the Margam area of Port Talbot.
**Due to the needs of the people receiving support in the service, an exemption is claimed under the Equality Act as we are only able to accept applications from FEMALE candidates for this vacancy.
Previous experience of managing within Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities is essential. You will also have experience of staff management, development and coaching; chairing meetings; and, person centred planning.
You will ensure the individuals receiving support receive a good quality of life and work towards individual outcomes identified within their care plans.
To achieve this, you will be required to liaise with other external professionals:
– plan rotas and manage annual leave;
– deliver support services within the service budget;
– manage and coach a staff team.
You in turn will be supervised by the Locality Manager.
Other essential requirements include the need for good I.T. skills.
You will be required to hold a minimum of NVQ/QCF, QCF Level 5. QCF/NVQ Level 4 Registered Manager’s Award, Supervision
experience, A1 Assessors Award.
You will be required to:
– work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including days, evenings, weekends, wakeful nights, public holidays and sleep in duties.
– hold a full current driving licence which allows you to legally drive in the UK
– have Business Class 1 vehicle insurance.
This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory pre-employment health declaration, proof of right to work in the UK, full employment history and references.
As a valued member of our team, you will also be entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Additional annual leave after 5 year’s service.
- Long Service Award (at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years service)
- A generous Company Sick Pay Scheme (Up to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay)
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training programme to gain recognised Qualifications paid for by the Consortium.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts in High Street retailers.
- Discount at local coffee shops.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Support and Wellbeing Advice Service
- Opportunities for you own personal development via Learning Loans
- Right to Request: Time to Train and Flexible Working
Email our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01792 646640.
How to apply:
Apply online today by clicking on the button below or if you would like to request a paper application pack please call: 01792 646640.Apply Now